Multisensory Product Development
Now you can bring your product vision to life with a multisensory appeal that amazes customers, low upfront costs, and fast time-to-market with H&H Graphics as your partner
Many entrepreneurs and product developers have great ideas but don’t know how to turn them into reality. They turn to product development firms that charge $100,000 or more to develop their idea over 6-12 months only to be left on their own to find a contract manufacturer, attract retail buyers, and successfully pass test orders. Product developers have more great ideas than the time needed to create them.
H&H Graphics will help you bring your products to market, incorporating the power of multisensory special effects that maximize consumer engagement and product sales, for a low upfront cost and with fast time-to-market – typically in about 60 days.
The Multisensory Product Appeal
The road to nowhere is littered with boring, me-too products that go overlooked. It doesn’t have to be.
Multisensory screen printing is a springboard to developing one-of-a-kind products. These products combine the “ahhh” of genuine innovation with the “ah ha” of perfect sense. Who doesn’t see the genius behind birthday gift wrap that smells like birthday cake? Why have we had to wait so long for a glow-in-the-dark notebook?
Here are a few examples of products that didn’t exist until someone combined a bit of imagination with the power of multisensory special effects:
More product examples:
- Books and notebooks with thermo/photochromic covers
- Credit cards and gift cards with textured printing
- Coasters that reveal hidden messaging when wet
- Greeting cards with glitter that never rubs off, texture and scent
- Playing cards and magic sets with thermochromic printing
- Posters, calendars and buttons with glow-in-the-dark effects
- Posters with hydrochromic printing for painting with water
- Scent strips for face masks and pillows
- Scratch-off calendars, art sheets and posters
- Smell tests for COVID-19
- Stickers with hydrochromic printing to remind children to wash their hands
- Wrapping paper that smells like Taco Bell, bacon or anything you want
How Multisensory Product Development Works
Share your vision with us and we’ll walk you through all the potential effects and options
Make us your production partner, and we will charge you our cost for R&D and prototyping*
We formulate the multisensory effects and bring your vision to life as prototypes
We ensure that your products are produced to spec and look, smell and feel great
* Some product development companies want to charge you $100,000 or more for R&D and prototyping. Keeping your upfront costs low makes it faster, easier and less risky for you to turn your product concepts into real products that appeal to retail buyers and consumers. This process links our success to your success.
Turnkey Project Management Option
Do you need help with any of the following?
- Sourcing packaging, displays and other materials
- Co-packing, warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution
- Getting into warehouse clubs and retail stores
If so, the H&H turnkey project management option will take care of whatever stands in the way of getting your product to market – removing the obstacles and preventing the headaches.