Multisensory Product Development
Bring your product vision to life with a multisensory appeal, low upfront costs and fast time-to-market
Many entrepreneurs and product developers have great ideas but don’t know how to turn them into reality. They turn to product development firms that charge $100,000 or more to develop their idea over 6-12 months only to be left on their own to find a contract manufacturer, attract retail buyers, and successfully pass test orders.
H&H Graphics will help you make it happen, incorporating the power of multisensory special effects that maximize consumer engagement and product sales, for a low upfront cost and with fast time-to-market – typically in about 60 days.
The Multisensory Product Appeal
The road to nowhere is littered with boring, me-too products that go overlooked. It doesn’t have to be.
Multisensory screen printing is a springboard to developing one-of-a-kind products. These products combine the “ahhh” of genuine innovation with the “ah ha” of perfect sense. Who doesn’t see the genius behind birthday gift wrap that smells like birthday cake? Why have we had to wait so long for a glow-in-the-dark notebook?
Here are a few examples of products that didn’t exist until someone combined a bit of imagination with the power of multisensory special effects:
More product examples:
- Books and notebooks with thermo/photochromic covers
- Gift cards with textured printing
- Glow in the dark posters and buttons
- Greeting cards with glitter that never rubs off
- Hydrochromic stickers reminding children to wash their hands
- Hydrochromic posters for painting with water
- Scent strips for face masks and pillows
- Scratch-off art sheets and posters
How Multisensory Product Development Works
Share your vision with us and we’ll walk you through all the potential effects and options
* Some product development companies want to charge you $100,000 or more for R&D and prototyping. Keeping your upfront costs low makes it faster, easier and less risky for you to turn your product concepts into real products that appeal to retail buyers and consumers. This process links your success to our success.
Turnkey Project Management Option
Do you need help with any of the following?
- Sourcing packaging, displays and other materials
- Co-packing, warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution
- Getting into warehouse clubs and retail stores
If so, the H&H turnkey project management option will take care of whatever stands in the way of getting your product to market – removing the obstacles and preventing the headaches.