Mirror & Reflective Printing
Mirrored and reflective coatings for screen printing have come a long way in recent years with new levels of brilliance and shine. They are a fantastic alternative to foil since they can be spot applied and usually result in significant cost savings. Some of these inks are applied second surface on clear substrates, but others are front facing. Mirrored printing gives a reflective look for any printed piece, including packaging, retail POP displays, book covers, and greeting cards and allows the consumer to literally see themselves in your product.
Mirror and reflective printing can simulate foil, chrome or metals and gives a high end finish. We have printed mirrored ink for many projects including using it to simulate the face of a golf club and on a POP display for a razor, giving the consumer the experience of looking in the mirror like they do when shaving. Call us and let’s discuss how to use mirror or reflective effects on your next printed piece!
Mirror & Reflective Printing Specifications
- Paper and plastic (30 mil)
- For automatic presses: minimum 70# text max 30 pt. board
- No textiles or apparel
- Flat surface
- Area to be screen printed should be 100% solid black (no screens or half tones)
- In position for entire sheet with crop marks
- We prefer PDF format
- Fixed cost for setup and minimum order values may apply
- Fully automatic: minimum size: 15″ x 22″; maximum size 28″ x 40″
- Semi-Automatic: no minimum size; maximum size: 25″ x 38″
- Please allow 3/4″ to 1″ for gripper