About H&H Graphics
Multisensory Special Effects Screen Printing
The H&H Graphics Team has been working side-by-side with our client partners since 1978. We pride ourselves on our dedication to our clients—and they’ve paid us back with the kind of loyalty that says we must be doing something right!
We’re also proud to be certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Development Center of Chicago, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
Talk to Us: We’re Different
In ways both big and small, working with H&H is truly a different experience. Not only do we offer the latest—and greatest—state-of-the-art special effects screen printing technology and specialty UV coatings. We also deliver client service at a level that’s unexpected, and sweeten the deal with cost-conscious add-ons.
The difference is in the details:
- Our screen-making operation is genuinely without parallel in the industry.
- Our reputation is built on the kind of work ethic you rarely see these days. No job is too big or too small. Every project we take on is given the same serious consideration and attention to detail.
- We’re a true partner: we’re not looking to compete with or replace lithographic or digital printing, foil or hot stamping. Our job is to make you look good, so we complement your printing with the kind of special effects that make you and your clients shine.
About Our Production Facility
- 30,000 square foot space with climate control
- Optimal production layout
- All new lighting for optimal visibility and quality inspection
- Skylight offers natural light
- Spacious 17.5” ceilings allow optimal air flow
- Heated, double door, interior loading dock
- Full screen making department with dark room
- Dedicated R&D area