The migration to EMV compliant chip cards has brought many opportunities to plastic card manufacturers like you but also brought its share of challenges. With so many cards required in a short period of time, several of our plastic card clients are struggling to keep up with screen-printing output.
H&H Graphics is here to help you deal with:
- Concerns about VOC emissions and environmental compliance
- Shortage of screen printing capacity
- Screen printing causing a bottleneck in the card manufacturing process
- Quality of Screen Printing and compatibility of inks with downstream processes
- Turn times for your Screen Printing department
- Need for flood coating colored core PVC
Card Screen Printing Experience
We are uniquely qualified to assist card manufacturers. We are exclusively screen printers who have been in business for over 37 years. We specialize in plastic cards (from gift cards to credit cards before they are in a secure state) and we have tremendous firepower, in the form of 4 fully automatic cylinder presses, with both UV and conventional drying capability, running 2 shifts daily. We can customize a program to meet your needs and solve the problems, so you can focus on client service.
Every card manufacturer is unique, so we avoid one-size-fits-all solutions. Our custom designed program means:
- We can procure the required PVC or you can – have it drop shipped to us so you get the advantage of your buying power
- We can develop custom formulas for inks to work with your downstream processes, or you can tell us exactly what you’d like us to use; if it makes more sense economically or for consistency, you can send us the ink to use rather than having us purchase and/or mix
- We have the storage and capacity to inventory product for you and release as needed, or you can place orders just in time
The Bottom Line: our solution involves tailoring a process and logistics to work for you. The only thing you have to lose is your headaches.