Want to celebrate popcorn, chocolate cake and croissants without ruining any New Year’s weight loss resolutions?
This month, we’re highlighting some of our most delicious smells in honor of National Popcorn Day (Jan. 19) National Chocolate Cake Day (Jan. 27) and National Croissant Day (Jan. 30).
With H&H Graphics’ high-quality scented printing capabilities, we can reproduce the smell of all three for irresistible promotions, packaging or scented products.
We can’t promise you that your customers and prospects won’t be tempted to run out and find a patisserie or a movie theater, but we can assure you that the mouth-watering aromas of popcorn, croissants and chocolate cake created by our R&D department will not contribute a single calorie to anyone’s diet.
You Can’t Spell Croissant without ROI: The Power of Scent to Inspire and Engage Your Prospects
As delicious as they smell, our scented printing inspires more than appetites. Scent is a powerful sensory lure with a direct connection to our emotions, memories, and feelings of nostalgia.
That’s why so many of the world’s best-known brands incorporate H&H scented printing in their promotions and packaging. Scent turns your marketing message into an experience that resonates – and is remembered.
Not that we need any excuse to celebrate popcorn, chocolate cake or croissants around here – yum – but here are some ideas for incorporating these scents into your next project.
- Add the smell of fresh buttered popcorn to fluff up a sweepstakes or add a little pop to your scratch-off promotion.
- Stop shoppers in their tracks with the smell of chocolate on recipe cards accompanying your packaging or store display for anything from high-end liquor brands to breakfast cereal.
- Inspire a bit of nostalgia or a sense of home with the scent of fresh baked-bread or croissant added to your packaging or promotion. The ROI is baked in.
- Create a Paris-themed scratch and sniff game card with the irresistible scent of a flaky croissant. Délicieux!
- Combine mouth-watering scents with other special effects like textures, glitter, glow-in-the-dark or a hidden reveal to multiply the sensory power.
- Use scent and other special effects to launch one-of-a-kind multisensory products like notebooks, maps, calendars, puzzles, games and posters.
We can even help with product development.
And while we got a kick out of creating a moose-poop and marijuana scented scratch-off map to promote a reality television series, and we’re really proud of the attention we got for our new-car scented advertising, we can’t lie: a month of buttered popcorn, croissant and chocolate cake aromas wafting through our offices would be a great way to start off the new year.
Give our multisensory marketing experts a call today to learn how you can put the sweet smell* of ROI to work for you in 2022.
*ROI also available in sour, floral, bitter, buttery, herbal, tropical, earthy, minty, fruity, woodsy, stinky etc. You name it.