Deliver an Experience that Virtual Marketing Can’t Touch: Multisensory Branded Promotions
In an increasingly virtual world, the impact of tangible branded materials can take on heightened impact.
Multisensory screenprinted promotions deliver an experience that gets through the noise and distractions with an item that can actually be held and touched – and kept. That is an experience a digital banner simply cannot deliver.
And while it may seem like an old-school tactic, including your branding and logo on items helps foster an emotional connection with your brand. It doesn’t get any more effective than that no matter what the school. Multisensory branded items won’t be ignored, whether you give them away at your business, through the mail or on the road.
Multisensory print techniques drive the engagement of a tangible experience even higher, with the power of high-quality scents, textures and chromic effects to surprise and engage prospects in ways that also leverage the advantages of digital media. Nothing goes viral faster than a branded experience that delivers a “reveal” that people want to share, whether it’s a hidden message exposed by a camera’s flash, a sweepstakes entry, or a campaign that uses body heat or darkness to deliver the payoff.
Incorporate a Bit of H&H Magic and Some Imagination for Your Next Branded Campaign
From scented t-shirts to drink coasters with a hidden message, a wide variety of branded products can incorporate multisensory special effects like hidden reveals, glow-in-the-dark printing, scratch-off printing, scent and textured printing and more:
- Beverage coasters
- Playing cards
- Book covers, folders
- Matchbook covers
- Scratch-off maps
- Scratch-Off and Pull Tab promotion cards
- Recipe cards
- Credit cards
- School supplies
No matter what the scale of your marketing strategy, promotional products are a clever, highly effective way to keep your brand front and center before the eyes (and hands) of customers. It’s all about that emotional connection, and with the special effects that multisensory screen printing can deliver, you get a sprinkle of surprise and delight to seal the deal.
How to Ensure the ROI of Your Next Branded Product or Promotion
Here are the top five things to keep in mind when creating multisensory branded products to engage your prospects.
- Clarify Your #1 Goal – What do you want to achieve with the investment you are making in this promotional product? The clearer your purpose, the higher your ROI will be.
- Adopt the Mindset of Your Target Audience – Who are you trying to reach? Do they like a laugh, or are they serious professionals? What piques their interest? Multisensory special effects can be customized in an endless variety of scents, textures, effects – alone and in combination. Match them to your prospects to achieve a lasting impact.
- Prioritize The Experience – Multisensory special effects look cool – but looks are the least of their powers. Use your imagination and the R&D capability of H&H Graphics to create a one-of-a-kind experience and you will see ROI that few promotional efforts can deliver. We’ll say it again here: Surprise. Delight.
- Keep it Fun – The more fun your customers have, the more they will remember you. Contest, drawings, paint-by-numbers, special prizes– the more anticipation and engagement you build in, the more invested they become. Technology also offers ways to build an online component into the experience.
- Optimize Your Budget – ROI is not about what’s cheapest. It’s about where you can get the best quality, most elevated experience, and highest level of creativity for the best price. Mix the concept of CPI (Cost Per Impression) with your ROI. The more your product is used, the more your brand will be seen, which leads to more impressions.
At H&H Graphics, we have decades of experience in delivering special effects printing methods that generate engagement with truly one-of-a-kind products and promotions for some of the world’s biggest and best-known brands.
To learn more about how multisensory special effect printing techniques can take your brand to the next level, give us a call or reach out through the link below.
Image: A branded scented coaster that uses microencapsulated scent that is released when a glass is put down or picked up.