Support for Commercial Printers: Extraordinary Special Effects and Reliable Help for Keeping Up with Project Deadlines
Since our founding in 1978, we’ve worked closely with commercial printers to add value for their clients in two main ways: as an “overflow” option to help complete projects without missing customer deadlines, and as their guide to multisensory printing.
In working with hundreds of commercial printers, we’re aware of the many pandemic-related challenges – are you experiencing any of these problems?
- Capacity limits and a need for outsource overflow printing
- Supply chain disruptions, paper shortages and overpriced or unavailable materials
- Foil replacement needs
- Long lead times for you or your clients
- No effective way to incorporate scent, thermochromic, glow-in-the-dark, invisible ink, scratch-off, glitter, or other screen printed/digital special effects into your print jobs
If you’re concerned about meeting client deadlines and don’t know when you can get it all done, let’s talk.
We have printing capacity and the ability to scale quickly when you need help with large jobs, so contact us and learn what we can do for you.
Your Multisensory Printing Guide
Multisensory printing makes print projects unique, fun, engaging – and memorable to consumers.
Many commercial printers trust H&H Graphics for their multisensory printing needs. They come to us for one-of-a-kind ideas to bring to their clients and to handle challenging pigments and substrates – as an extension of their team and a trusted advisor capable of bringing them the expertise and support they need to create extraordinary, multisensory projects.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s hot right now:
- Chromics: thermochromic (heat activated), hyrdochromic (water activated) and photochromic (light activated) – great for hidden messaging, creating the element of surprise and generating social media buzz
- Glow-in-the-Dark: this classic but mysterious effect has an unlimited array of applications, from posters, to book jackets to packaging, contest promotions and more
- Scratch-Off: people love scratching off cards, tickets, maps – and anything on a bucket list; we can do 4-color overprinting
- Scent: we can create a custom scent for any printed piece – use your imagination to create something one-of-a-kind with the most powerful multisensory appeal you can use
And there’s much more.
If you and your clients aren’t sure how to get the most out of multisensory printing, we can share ideas and help get the inspiration started. Bring your print projects or challenges to us and we can serve as your multisensory printing guide.
What do you have to lose? Contact us today to get started – we can send samples, provide a quote, and we may even be able to help you find alternative paper sources to help with any supply chain problems you are experiencing.