Did you know that you can add a glitter effect to a printed piece without it rubbing off? Did you know there is ink that only shows when a flash photo is taken? Did you know it’s possible to do 4-color overprint on scratch-offs?
Challenge us! We achieve the impossible.
The Quick List
- Glitter: many colors and custom blends beyond silver and gold that do not scratch off – we can also vary texture, feel and density
- Gloss, Matte & Satin UV Coatings
- Raised Profile: variable builds, 2-5 mil common
- Textures: rubber feel, rough, concrete feel, reticulating, gritty, sandy feel, and custom blends
- Soft Touch Coatings: variable degrees
- Scratch & Sniff Scents: hundreds to choose from and we’ve had an encapsulated formula resident for years
- Scratch-Off Inks: many colors available, 4-color overprint available on small sheet size, full gaming and promotions available from design to fulfillment
- SnapShot: ink only displays on a photo taken with a flash – ideal for posting to social media and appealing to Millennials
- Chromic Ink Family: thermochromic, photochromic and hydrochromic
- Metallic Inks: silver, gold and custom PMS colors
- Glow-in-the-Dark Inks
- Pearlescent Coatings
- Black Light Inks
- Color Shift Inks & Pigments: can be customized
- Opaque Inks: white, black, grey
Surfaces, Substrates & Sizes
We can print on any flat surface, including paper and plastic. We also print on chipboard, corrugated, vinyl, acrylic, static cling, APET, PET, PETG, metal, glass, wood, etc.
Our largest format is 44″ x 64″ and our sweet spot is 11″ x 14″ to 28″ x 40″. We can do both short and large runs. We can also print UV, water-based and conventional solvent. This is why we are the largest and most innovative special effects screen printers in the nation.