We know that sometimes when we tell you about our special effects it can seem a bit abstract. So, here are several examples of real jobs we have done lately to help get you thinking about the tremendous possibilities.
- A chocolate scented mailer / program for an upcoming trade show in the food industry
- A texture simulating leather on a plastic card for a major retailer
- A gold, heart shaped scratch off spot on a mailer promoting a jewelry store for Valentine’s Day
- Vinyl tablecloths printed with the logo of a major in home party company
- Aluminum panels cut and printed as invitations for a special event
- Raised Glitter printed on a plastic card to give depth and sparkle for a major department store
- A flower shaped silver scratch off on a game ticket with a spring theme
- Glitter flood coated on thick paper stock to be cut and sold to the craft market
- A berry scent on a postcard promoting a beverage company
- A gritty textured ink printed to simulate a dirt road on the cover of a travel brochure
- Custom scented promotional recipe cards for a new flavored vodka
There are always great ideas coming through our doors, since everything we touch has a special effect.
Need some help designing a piece, brainstorming or learning more about the screen printing process? Call us at 847-933-9470. You will be so glad you did!